Become a licensed
practitioner with the NBI™
To use the NBI™ as a facilitator, coach, trainer or consultant,
you must first complete the NBI™ practitioner licensing program.
Whole Brain Thinking Pty Ltd conducts the licensing program throughout
Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region.
Whilst the standard Practitioner Licensing Workshop
(PLW) normally runs for two consecutive days, most of our licensing
programs are designed to suit individual needs and availability. So
rather than wait for the next workshop only to find that
the dates are unsuitable we will come to you at a time to
This means that you get:
- Far less disruption to your schedule,
- The training when you need it most
- The input tailored to suit your applications
- More training when you need it
- Top-up sessions with other NBI™ practitioners from time
- On-going support to suit your level of expertise
After successfully completing the practitioner licensing program
you will be able to:
- Use the NBI™ in your own work
- Incorporate any of the NBI™ instruments in your own learning
and development programs
- Access the Whole Brain Thinking NBI™ scoring service
- Buy ready made workshop materials which include NBI™ methodology
- Access free and unlimited advice and guidance on applications
for the NBI™ and associated materials.
- Access the password protected area of this website to download
materials, handouts, news, developments, and to join and take
part in the NBI™ user's forum.
To find out more about the Practitioner Licensing program, including
dates, locations and prices please contact
We will be
pleased to arrange dates and methods to suit your needs to enable
you to become a fully licensed practitioner with the NBI™.
Find a NBI™ Pracitioner in your area.